Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Breach of Privacy Act

On the 15 October 2005, A letter was sent to the United Nations in Australia, and to my horror I received my mail back through the NZ-Police, 30 December 2005. The letter was a return to sender from Australia. I had written the address incorrectly by error but for unknown reasons the letter got into the hands of Police. A complaint to the NZ-Post in regards to their Policy, and confidentiality of mail.

Response (Eddie Lal) NZ-Post, there will be a full investigation on your behalf and to ascertain why this occurred. I was asked to send both envelopes. (2) photo's of the envelopes were sent via email. Mr Lal insisted I send the originals by post 'I bluntly refused. The (2) photo's were clear as daylight there was no need to send the originals.

It is 11mths since I have heard any word from NZ-Post.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?