Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

17 Page Summary

A 17 page written Summary attached with Police Disclosures from (witnesses,police,customs) were uplifted from Auckland Central Remand Prison - 27 May 2005. Its purpose was to discover the truth, how Police framed Frank Aroh. It was hard to believe that our NZ Police were capable of a crime but after reading the materials I was hurt, and fucken angry to find out Frank was telling the truth. I was asked to keep it to myself...I could not...I got on the fone to Detective GURU Mike Beal, and dropped a message on his answering machine 'quote' I know the truth you dirty cunt. I repeated the same message to Customs officer Teresa Anthony

Frank, asked me to hand the 17 page Summary to Lawyer Peter Kaye, 8 June 2005. I was informed, 'Mike Beal was to lay charges because of the Telephone abuse. I said fine, read the Summary thats why I did it. I trusted Mr Peter Kaye, only to regret it later. The Summary was revealed to Police. I received a new lot of Police Disclosures some belonging to people unknown to us who are in prison.The witnesses, police,customs had gone about to change their statements with no Letter heading, time, dates, signatures. Thank God we have the originals.

On the 20 June 2005, 'Depositions' at the Auckland District Court, Frank, and I appeared in court. Prosecutor J.C.Gordon withdrew 2 charges. Mr Kaye was not present, Lawyer Hugh Leabourne acted for Frank, and myself. One of Two Judges asked Frank, do you plea guilty or not guilty...Frank replys not guilty Sir" with reasons, can you imagine your Lawyer telling his client to shosh in the court. I do not understand why the Judge did not ask Frank to explain "the reasons" and that in itself a concern of mine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?